Read below to explore some our most frequently asked questions or contact us today to speak directly with our team.
The team at Law Office of Emily J. Buchbinder understand that this can be a scary and confusing situation to talk about and want to ensure you have all of the answers you need to make the best decision for you, your family and your future. Explore our most frequently asked questions below.
- What is an estate plan?
- What is a revocable trust, and do I need one?
- Do I need a will?
- What is a durable power of attorney?
- What is an advance health care directive?
- Do I need an estate plan if I don’t have a taxable estate?
- If I am married and I die, doesn’t my estate automatically pass to my spouse?
- Why should I hire a lawyer to prepare my estate plan when I can do it myself for less using an online product or service?
- Will a trust protect me from creditors?
- What is a special needs trust?
Customized Legal Strategies
Just like no two individuals are the same, our team believes that no two cases are the same. We work with you to ensure your legal strategy is crafted to address your unique circumstances.
Attentive & Skilled Representation
We understand that this is a difficult topic to think of, so our team of dedicated legal advocates compassionately works with you and your family in order to ensure you are in control of your future.
Certified Legal Specialist
Emily Buchbinder, our founding attorney, is a certified legal specialist in estate planning, trust, and probate law. We have the tools, knowledge, and resources to help with your legal needs.